Do you want to know how to dry your hair quickly? If so, stick around and read on. I will give you tips on how to dry your hair in the morning or after a shower. For starters, if you wake up with wet hair and need it dried before leaving the house for work, try using a blowdryer that is not too hot. You can also use some go-to hairstyles like braids or buns that take less time than brushing out straight locks of hair. Another quick drying technique is applying mousse all over your head and then rubbing it into each strand with both hands (don’t apply near roots). The mousse will help seal in moisture while giving strands volume at the same time.
Tricks to help your hair dry faster
Drying your hair quickly and efficiently is a necessary part of any routine. So whether you’re in a hurry or want to make sure it’s perfect, here are some ways to dry your hair quickly.
- Start with wet hair and brush through gently before blow-drying.
- Use the cool setting on the dryer for faster results. The higher the heat, the longer it will take to dry fully.
- Never use a round brush while blow-drying because this can cause breakage and damage the ends of your hair strands if done too often. Instead, use an attachment that creates volume at your roots instead.
- Consider using clips near the top of your head, so they pull up sections of damp hair along the way.
- Blowdryer: Start with using a blowdryer on low or medium heat and speed for about four minutes or until most of the water is gone from your hair. If this doesn’t eliminate all the dampness, use a towel to blot any excess moisture before moving on to the next step.
- Towel: Wrap your wet locks in a cotton towel that will absorb some moisture from your hair while drying time passes by. This should take around 10 minutes.
Dry my hair in 5 minutes naturally
I have been the go-to girl for hair drying tips since I can remember. My mom would always call me to come over and dry her hair before a date night or after she got it cut. The only thing is that my mom’s beauty routine was not so much about quick fixes as it was about long-term solutions. She would often buy products with ingredients like aloe vera and green tea because these ingredients help keep your scalp healthy and moisturized while also making your locks soft and shiny! So when I started getting asked by friends how they could dry their hair quickly without damaging their strands, I knew just what to do – share some of my favorite tips on how you can get smooth, frizz-free locks.
I know you’re busy. I am too. But it’s so frustrating when your hair is wet, and you have to spend the entire day with it sticking to your neck or getting all tangled up in a ponytail or bun. Of course, you could do what most people do-wrap it up in a towel for an hour, but that’s just not practical if you’re running errands, working out, or going on a date night later that evening. The good news is, there are some easy ways to dry your hair quickly.