Caramel manicures are the perfect way to warm up your hands on these chilly fall days. I’ve put together a list of different ideas that you can try for yourself and enjoy this autumn season.
I love a good manicure that lasts for days, and this one is perfect. Caramel nails are the new trend, but it’s easy to make at home with some polish and a few household items. Check out these five different caramel nail ideas you’ll want to try.
Different ways to use caramel nail polish
When it comes to our nails, we are always looking for the newest and coolest nail trends. From gel manicures to glitter polishes, there is no shortage of options for choosing a manicure. For those who want something different this season, why not give one of these caramel manicure ideas a try?
- A French tip with two coats of brown polish topped off
- A gradient design using three shades of brown polish
- An ombre design using four shades, including dark brown at the base fading into the lightest shade for the tips
- A reverse French tip featuring dark brown on top with white underneath.
Caramel manicures are the perfect way to celebrate fall and winter. Choose from a variety of different caramel nail polish colors and designs for an easy and festive mani!
How to get a caramel manicure
A caramel manicure is perfect for the winter months. It’s festive, not too dark, and it won’t chip as easily as other colors! Here are some tips on how to get a caramel manicure at home.
I’m sure you’ve seen the colorful, textured manicure trend all over Instagram. Well, this post is for those of us who want to do it but don’t know how! Today I’ll be teaching you how to get a caramel manicure like mine with three easy steps.
- Step 1: Get your nails prepped by trimming and filing them into shape.
- Step 2: Apply a base coat onto your nails.
- Step 3: Paint on different shades of brown polish with either an accent nail or two lighter colors in the center of each nail for some depth and dimension, then top off with a clear coat to seal everything in place.